Out of Stock
- The unique frame design supports a conventional, chimney, inverse layout, or a fully customized layout. The motherboard tray is also removable for installation outside of the chassis.
- The 3 included covers can be placed on either the M. Port or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir.
- A flat radiator bracket design offers more versatility for liquid cooling with the ability to be mounted on the top, front, or bottom of the frame. The two included brackets can each support a 420mm radiator.
- Control the RGB lighting system from the front I/O panel by switching lighting modes or by syncing the lighting system with the motherboard.
- The advanced I/O panel features a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, four additional USB 3.0 ports, a fan speed control button and an RGB control button.
Next generation frame design allows for complete disassembly. Ideal for CaseModders who would like to give their case a paintjob.
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL & ALUMINUM HANDLES
A panoramic tempered glass side panel with two curved edges along with the iconic aluminum handles providing easy-to-carry function.
|Dimensions||639 x 306 x 651mm|
|Form Factor||Full Tower|
|Materials||Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass, Aluminum|
|Mainboard Support||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX, E-ATX|
|I/O Ports||1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 4x USB 3.0, Fan Speed, RGB Control Buttons, Audio In & Out (supports HD audio)|
|Side Panel||Tempered Glass|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|3.5 Inch / 2.5 Inch||2|
|Front||2x 140mm, 1200RPM|
|Fan RGB Effect||Non RGB|
|Front||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm (requires removal of ODD cage)|
|Top||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm (requires removal of ODD cage)|
|Rear||120mm, 140mm, 120mm, 140mm, 240mm*(Requires additional cooling bracket)|
|Max GPU Length||490mm|
|Net Weight||22.2 kg|
|Gross Weight||26.2 kg|
|Warranty||2 Years of Brand warranty|