We offer you multiple ways to pay during check-out
Pay using your VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.
Choose from over 45 different banks.
Cash On Delivery
Cash on Delivery option at nominal charges, for orders of value between Rs.1000 and Rs.5000.
Buy now and pay your bank in easy EMIs.
We also accept payments through PhonePe, BHIM UPI and PayZapp.
Important Terms of Payment Options
We accept Visa, Master Card, Amex, Diners, Maestro, Rupay, 45+ Net Banking, PayUmoney & 6+ Wallets. All from a single payment gateway page. We also accept International cards (payment realization with our systems may take 24-48 hours).
We offer EMI option on both, the Credit Card (CC) and Debit Card (DC). CC with EMI options include: Citibank, Amex, HDFC, Axis, Kotak, ICICI, IndusInd, HSBC, RBL, Standard Chartered, Yes Bank, Bank Of Baroda. DC with EMI options include: Axis, HDFC, KOTAK. For EMI options to appear, your transaction value must meet the minimum value required for EMI. The transaction value differs from bank to bank. It is usually INR 2500 for most CC EMI. For DC EMI, the minimum transaction value is usually INR 5000.
Payment deducted but order not placed?
Don’t worry! If your money got deducted, here is what happens next. Our systems do a nightly reconciliation with your bank and intimate the order confirmation system on the next business day. Post that, either you would get an order confirmation SMS or an automatic refund would be issued that reflects in your bank account in 5-7 working days. So, be assured that your money is safe.
Please feel free to Contact Us.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- COD payment option allows you to make the payment in cash at the time of delivery.
- COD payment option is available on selected PIN codes only, at nominal COD service charge.
- COD is subject to service availability in shipping region from time to time. Bandhs, Protests, COVID-19 situations may severely impact the COD service. We do our best to fulfil your COD orders on ASAP basis.
- COD Order confirmation page after checkout follows order validation.
- All COD orders must be validated before they are processed and dispatched. Our system attempts validation automatically by contacting you via SMS or phone call. In situation where automatic validation fails, a manual verification might be triggered, where our support team might contact you to validate your COD order on phone. We DO NOT ask any sensitive information during order validation like CVV, OTP, etc.
- COD orders are applicable for order value ranging from Rs.1000 to a maximum of Rs.5000, and have additional but nominal charges (added during checkout).
- Pre-paid orders will be prioritized over that of COD orders.
- COD is not applicable for Warranty Services products, and such orders will be cancelled in absence of online pre-payment.