If you ever looked into the piercing stare of any robotic eye, you will find the strength and future of technology. With this super launch of its Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650, ZOTAC fills the ego of the undefeated battle experience.
GeForce GTX 1650 cards are fitted with 4GB GDDR5 (8 Gbps) memory based upon a 128-bit memory bus. The base clock speed is close to 1400 MHz, though clock frequencies of the GPU base and boost frequencies will vary a bit per board partner. NVIDIA is now injecting Turing based GPUs into the mainstream called TU116 and this new GU117. Having smaller TU117 silicon it doesn't run too hot and in fact, is really energy efficient. The cooler is following a dual-slot design.
Now NVIDIA did something to make it more affordable - it stripped away the RTX and DLSS features. This means that there are no RT and Tensor cores in it. With Turing architecture, the GeForce GTX 1650 cards occupy a reasonable price domain, to match pricing level which also is occupied by the AMD Polaris 20-based Radeon RX 570 series.
The card also offers one of each, HDMI DisplayPort and DCI. The card is based on an OC model (meaning a it has slightly tweaked boost clock). The GDDR5 memory however has been not been tweaked.
Quick comparison on stats that matter:
Let us list here the TOP features of this buzzing new graphics card in the town!
- SUPER COMPACT: The ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC measures only 5.94 inches and is ready to fit in 99% of systems available today.
- SUNFLOWER HEATSINK: A specially designed aluminum "sunflower heatsink with direct GPU contact" enables a natural even heat distribution from the center core to the outer edges for efficient cooling. It might not have any RGB embedded, but it still is an attractive product, easy to drop in. Turing 117 GPU empowered product keeps the GPU at roughly 60 Degrees Celsius mark (depends on game load).
- OPTIMIZED FAN DESIGN: Equipped with a single 90mm fan, the largest our engineers could squeeze in while still conforming to the standard card height. The striped fan blades break the flow of air into smaller channels enabling a more optimized flow and quieter rotation, while the deep angled blade increase downward pressure.
- EASY FINE-TUNING: Extract more performance from your graphics card with the downloadable FireStorm utility. With only a few clicks, you can adjust everything from clock speed, memory speed, fan control, fan profile, view GPU stats, and much more.
- POWER EFFICIENT: Powered only by the PCIe bus means no additional power supply connection needed. Users can just drop the card in their system and secure it down for a simple and clean install.
Where to buy?
As on this date, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 is selling on following portals:
-- Amazon at INR 12495/-
-- Our website at INR 12150/- all inclusive!
Got a questions? We will be happy to help.
Have a gala GTX 1650 moment! See you next time!