Out of Stock
- Leveraging Intel's most advanced 10nm process technology and optimizations, the NUC11PAHi5 is equipped with quad core 11th generation Intel Core i5 processor with base clock frequency of 2.4 GHz and can be pushed up to 4.2GHz. The processor delivers a big jump in performance compared to all the previous gen.
- The Intel NUC11PAHi5 NUC kit gives great visual immersion with integrated graphics processor, supporting 4 displays with HDMI and USB-C DisplayPort.
- Equipped with dual Thunderbolt which supports up to 40 Gbps of data transfer, three USB 3.1 ports, two additional USB ports 2.0 internal headers. It support quad displays so images or work can show across three screens without losing fidelity
- The system is designed to support Windows 10 64-bit. By default the barebone doesn't come with any memory and storage option but the systems supports memory of up to 64GB DDR4 RAM and M.2/2.5-inch storage options making perfect for everyday computing tasks, delivering the performance they need. This NUC is designed for users who value fast responsiveness and comes with the cutting-edge processor architecture.
- Intel NUC is a mini PC with the power of a desktop, packing features for entertainment, gaming, and productivity in a 4x4 form factor. Enjoy immersive media experience and responsive interaction while consuming a small amount of power relative to a full-sized PC.
The NUC 11 Performance has the ports to connect every last peripheral and keep your data moving at top speed and with 4 display support, you can multitask across multiple screens.
Everything You Need
Record and mix music, add animation effects to your video edits, or over-binge your favorite shows in stunning ultra high-def 4K.
Included dual Thunderbolt 3, USB-C and four USB 3.1 ports to bolster productivity for moving big media files around and connecting to all your peripherals.
Power Your Home Theater
With a small total footprint and 11th Generation Core i5 processor, the Intel NUC 11 Performance Kit is the ideal multimedia driver for your lounge room.
The Intel NUC 11 Performance enables you to complete your work tasks or drive your creative ambition with support for up to four 4K displays.
Enjoy Casual Games
Compact enough to mount behind a TV/display or store in a TV unit, the Intel NUC 11 Performance is the perfect driver for understated casual gaming experiences.
|Board Form Factor||UCFF (4" x 4")|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)|
|Base Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Boost Frequency||4.2 GHz|
|Supported Operating System||Windows 10 64-Bit|
|Memory & Storage|
|Max Memory Support||64GB|
|Memory Type||Supports DDR4-3200 1.2V SO-DIMM|
|Max Memory Channels||2|
|Internal Drive Form Factor||Supports M.2 and 2.5-inch Drive|
|Graphics Output||Dual HDMI 2.0a
|PCI Express Revision||Gen 4|
|PCI Express Configuration||M.2 slot with PCIe X4 lanes|
|USB Configuration||Front: 2x front (Type-A, Type-C)
Rear: 3x rear USB 3.1 Gen2 (2x Type-A, Type-C)
Via Internal Headers: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.1 Gen2
3.5mm front Headphone/Microphone Jack
|Integrated LAN||Intel Ethernet Connection i225-V|
|Integrated Wireless||Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201|
|Thunderbolt 3 Port||2|
|Other Features||Includes far-field quad array microphones
|Dimensions||117 x 112 x 51mm|
|Warranty||3 Years of Brand Warranty|