14 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer ARCTIC.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- ARCTIC launches their new all powerful AIO CPU liquid cooler with Liquid Freezer II. The 280mm liquid cooler comes with PWM controlled pump and 2x 140mm fans optimized for static pressure of 2mm H2O.
- Equipped with 280mm radiator, this liquid cooler for pc comes with 40 mm VRM fan comes with innovative fluid dynamic bearing and more durable fan frame for quieter cooling performance.
- With four-pin PWM control for both the pump and radiator fans, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II AIO cooler delivers precise speed control of up to 1900RPM for the perfect balance of performance and acoustics in every scenario.
- 12 digital A-RGB LEDs placed along with 3 pin Connector, provide even and rich illumination.
- The ARCTIC 280mm liquid cooler for cpu is designed to be compatible with both Intel and AMD Sockets including LGA 1700,1200,115X,2011-3,2066 for Intel and AM3, AM4, AM5 for AMD.
Light up your build
The Liquid Freezer II A-RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.
PWM Pumps and Fans
The pump is in-house developed tech and PWM controlled, leading to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.8W at no load, 2.3W under normal load and a maximum of 6.78W under full load for the entire AIO.
High Quality Hoses
The fibre-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II allows installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the coolant from evaporating, so you don't have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system.
Premium Class Radiator
With 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. This means that a larger amount of water can be used in the circuit, and the cooling surface can be significantly increased.
Smooth VRM Fan
The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15°C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios.
Fan Optimized Static Pressure
High static pressure for improved cooling performance with 2mm H2O. The fan comes with high quality plain bearing and the rubber bumpers helps in vibration reduction by 95%.
|Model||Liquid Freezer II 280 A-RGB|
|Fan||2x ARCTIC P14 PWM A-RGB – 140 mm Fan|
|Fan Speed||200 – 1900 RPM|
|Fan Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Noise Level||0.3 Sone|
|Voltage / Current||0.17 A / 12 V DC|
|Static Pressure||2 mm H2O|
|Connector||4 Pin Connector|
|LEDs||12 A-RGB LEDs per Fan|
|Connector||3 pin 5 V-DI-Gnd|
|Current/Voltage||0.4 A/ 5 V|
|VRM Fan||40mm, 1000 - 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)|
|Pump||800 – 2000 RPM (PWM controlled)|
|Power Consumption||0.5W – 2.7W (Pump + VRM Fan)|
|Cold Plate||Copper, Micro-Skived-Fins|
|Thermal Paste||MX-5 (0.8 g)|
|Compatibility||Intel: 1700, 1200, 115X, 2011-3, 2066
AMD: AM3, AM4, AM5
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Radiator Dimensions||317 x 138 x 38 mm|
|Pump Dimensions||98 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm|
|Tube Length||450 mm|
|Warranty||6 Years of Warranty from the Manufacturer|