10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer ASUS.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- The ASUS ROG Strix 850W comes with 80 Plus Gold certification. It is designed to deliver 850 Watts at a typical Gold-certified efficiency.
- The Fully Modular SMPS gives extended connectivity with 8x SATA, 2x 4-Pin, 2x 6 PCI-e+2 Pin connectors giving guaranteed universal compatibility with all major motherboards.
- Equipped with 135mm FDB fan, the MWE 1050 works smartly at low noise depending on the load and mode of operation.
- Enabled with Active PFC, the SMPS comes with a bunch of protections including Over-Voltage, Over-Current, UVP, OPP, OTP and SCP.
- ROG STRIX 850W embedded capacitors that reduce voltage ripple, and the included CableMod coupon will set you on your way towards next-level customization.
The ROG Strix Series PSUs bring high-end cooling and premium components together for an ultra-quiet high-performance product aimed at core gamers. In terms of cooling, massive ROG heatsinks trickle down from the mighty ROG Thor series and Axial-tech fan design from our premium NVIDIA RTX graphics cards also make an appearance.
The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in significantly lower temperatures inside Strix PSUs. This extends the lifespan of components and allows 0dB operation.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. The enhanced efficiency allows the fan to keep things cool at low RPMs.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. In a PSU, durability is paramount, so we built a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
An onboard controller brings the 135mm fan to a standstill when total draw power (TDP) is below 40%, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. Above 40% TDP, the fans automatically start up again.
80 Plus Gold Certification
Top-end Japanese capacitors ensure efficient operation and have helped the Strix earn an 80 PLUS Gold certification. The increased efficiency also results in less heat, reducing noise and increasing reliability.
Fully Modular Cables
One 24-pin, two 6+2-pin PCI-e, and two 8-pin CPU cables come with embedded capacitors that reduce voltage ripple, and the included CableMod coupon will set you on your way towards next-level customization.
|Efficiency||80 PLUS GOLD Certified|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 V|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Fan||1 x 135mm Dual Ball Fan|
|Connectors||1 x MB 24/20-pin
2 x CPU 4+4-pin
2 x PCI-E 6+2-pin
8 x SATA
3 x Peripheral
|PCI-Express Connector||2 x 6+2-Pin|
|Dimension||3.39 Inch x 5.91 Inch x 6.30 Inch|
|Package Contents||ASUS ROG Strix Power Supply
Power Cord x 1
Motherboard Power cable x 1 (610mm)
CPU Cable x 2 (1000mm)
PCI-E Cable x 2 (675mm)
SATA Cable x 2 (810mm/860mm)
Peripheral x 1 (450mm)
Join the ROG badge x 2
ROG logo magnet x 1
ROG label x 3
ROG Cable Tie x4
Cable Tie x8
Screws Package x1