Out of Stock
- The ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid Tower Cabinet features metal front panel with custom TUF Gaming spatter pattern with sleek aggressive air intake design, creating a beautiful aura when the rainbow fans turn on and tempered-glass side panel to showcase your build’s internals.
- Equipped with three 120mm Aura Sync RGB-illuminated fans and supports up to seven fans. It supports up to a 360mm radiator at the front, a 140mm radiator at the rear. It can also accommodate up to 360mm radiator at the top.
- Accommodate 4 x 2.5 Inch / 3.5 Inch and 3 x 2.5 inch internal drive bays. Fan and cable placement optimized for TUF Gaming gear, and ready for perfect cooling control via our Fan Xpert 4 software.
- Front I/O port includes 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports and single 3.5mm audio jack supports most mobile earphones or headphones with MIC. There also support for 1 x microphone port in cabinet.
- Comes with Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport. Supports CPU cooler of up to 180mm height and graphics card up to 420mm , PSU length of TUF Gaming GT501 is 240mm.
Outstanding Gaming Style
TUF Gaming GT501 is crafted from up to 1.5mm-thick galvanized steel for enhanced durability in understated industrial style, and has a special coating that resists scuffs and scratches. It's fitted with two ergonomic, woven-cotton handles, rigorously tested to support up to 30kg – so it's both easy and safe to transport your completed build.
Show Your TUF Personality
With a full-height, smoked-glass side panel, TUF Gaming GT501 lets you show off your build from top to bottom – so your components, customizations and Aura illuminations are all clearly visible. This panel is tempered for strength, and hinged at the bottom for opening ease.
Optimized Cooling Solution
TUF Gaming GT501's trio of 120mm Aura Sync RGB fans each contains 11 blades, and deliver high-static-pressure flow for targeted cooling. There's also a high-airflow 140mm PWM fan for wider heat removal. It's also easy to upgrade cooling when you need, with up to seven mounting points for the installation of additional fans.
Keep Your Build Like New
Removable dust filters effectively prevent airborne particulates from entering TUF Gaming GT501, keeping your system's internals looking as good as new for longer. The top and front filter are magnetic for a tight seal, and quick removal and cleaning, while the lower dust-trap is easily slid in and out to enable fast maintenance.
Outshine The Competition
Fitted RGB-enabled fans enable to work with the Aura-supported motherboards. With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology*, TUF Gaming GT501 provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura Sync-enabled components.
Mordern Cabinet design
It comes with metal front panel with custom TUF Gaming spatter pattern, and 4mm-thick, smoked, tempered-glass side panel to showcase your build’s internals and have ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 30Kg.
|Model||TUF Gaming GT501|
|Dimensions||64.01 x 65.53 x 33.78 cm|
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Mainboard Support||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|I/O Ports||1 x Headphone
1 x Microphone
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
|Side Panel||Left Side Tempered Glass panel|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
2 (additional vertical)
|3.5 Inch / 2.5 Inch||4|
|Front||3 x 120 mm
2 x 140 mm
|Top||3 x 120 mm
2 x 140 mm
|Rear||1 x 120 mm
1 x 140 mm
|Included Fan||1 x 140 mm PWM|
|Fan RGB Effect||Yes|
|Max GPU Length||420mm|
|Max CPU Height||180mm|
|Max PSU Height||240mm|
|Dust Filters||Front, Top, Bottom|
|Net Weight||11.9 Kg|
|Warranty||Add info here|