- The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5600 XT EVO graphics card comes with more power and enhanced performance. The AMD Radeon powered 5600 XT comes with a 192-bit 6Gb GDDR6 memory and equipped with an overclockable GPU profile as well.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. The fan activates itself only once GPU temperature is over 55 degree Celsius.
- The TUF Gaming X3 EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
- This graphics card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex. And, it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility
- GPU Tweak II allows you to tweak your GPU clocks, memory frequency and voltage settings making it personalized GPU for your needs. With 1 year premium XSplit Game caster license, your gaming experiences have got no boundaries.
The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5600 XT EVO equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and utilizes durable dual ball fan bearings. And, it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF products.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing designs.
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
AMD Radeon FreeSync
FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors, a driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards.
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets.
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work.
|Series||AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT|
|Video Memory||GDDR6 6GB|
|Engine Clock||Gaming Mode up to 1615 MHz
OC Mode up to 1660 MHz
|Interface||HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
|Recommended Power Supply||450W|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Accessories||1 x Speedsetup manual,1 x Thank you card|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers|
|Dimensions||28.26 cm x 12.85 cm x 5.38 cm|
|Package Contents||ASUS TUF RX 5600 XT Gaming Graphics Card|