Out of Stock
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking, Enjoy up to 10X faster data transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- XG-C100C is compatible with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux – Supports Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 for flexible OS integration.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration, Easily upgrades to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
- Prioritize Your Games, Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology lets you prioritize bandwidth and supported gaming packets for a smooth gaming experience.
Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking
XG-C100C uses next-generation 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps, 10x faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office.
XG-C100C supports 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards. It's designed to provide you with the latest technology while ensuring full compatibility with your network. Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 allows flexible OS integration.
RJ45 Port for Easy Migration
XG-C100C has a standard RJ45 LAN port so you can easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard, readily available copper network cables, avoiding the need to install costly optical fiber cables.
Prioritize Your Games
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for gaming packets, so you can enjoy a smooth, latency-free gaming experience.
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.1p Priority Queuing|
|Performance||Jumbo Frame: up to 9 KB|
|LED Indicator||Dual-color Speed LED, Single color Link/ Act LED|
|Dimensions||12 x 8.46 x 2.05 cm (LxWxH) (Without Bezel)|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10, Linux|
|Warranty||3 years of Brand Warranty|