- The Dynamic Write Acceleration technology uses an adaptable pool of high-speed, single-level cell flash memory to generate blistering speeds of 560 MB/s Read, 510 MB/s Write.
- The cutting-edge components are engineered from start to finish for efficiency. Thus the Crucial MX500 uses only a minimal amount of power and still delivers a high price-to-performance ratio – without needing a financing plan to pay for it.
- Keep personal files and confidential data restricted from hackers and thieves with AES 256-bit encryption that meets all industry standards, including Microsoft eDrive, IEEE1667, and TCG Opal 2.0
- Avoid unintended data loss when the power unexpectedly goes out. This built-in feature of our new NAND protects your data swiftly and efficiently, so if your system suddenly shuts down, you keep all your saved work.
- Protect your data at the component level with an SSD that automatically provides parity protection for your data. This high-end feature works similarly to how RAID is used with multiple hard drives and maintains the integrity of your data, especially for intense users.
Fly through everything you do
Start your system in seconds, load files almost instantly, and accelerate the most demanding applications with the Crucial MX500.
Enjoy the efficiency of next-gen Micron 3D NAND
Our cutting-edge components are engineered from start to finish for efficiency.
Install with confidence
For many people, opening a computer and transferring data seems terrifying. That’s why we’ve made it easy in the step-by-step Crucial SSD Install Guide.
Upgrade with a drive you can count on
Secure your most important files on a drive with established dependability and the advanced features MX-series SSD's are known for.
Store up to 250 GB of data
Save massive amounts of photos, music, and videos comfortably and securely. With fast access to your media, creations, and designs, you’re ready to share at the speed of your life.
Get questions answered by our expert support team. Read SSD articles, connect with other users on our forum, or chat live with one of our specialists.
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions||10.3 x 0.7 x 7 cm|
Read : Up to 560MB/s
|Operating temperature||0°C to 70°C|