- MSI B560M PRO-VDH M-ATX Motherboard is designed to support Intel 11th and 10th Gen processors for 1200 socket. Combining MSI Core Boost, you can release maximum performance no matter what CPU you use. The board Running at PCI-E Gen4 maximizes performance for the latest SSDs.
- The board supports DDR4 memory up to 128GB and Max speed of 5066MHz. Expand your connectivity with 1x PCIe 4.0 x16 slot, 2x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A), 2x USB 3.2 Gen1 (Type-A), 2x USB 2.0 ports and an excellent audio experience for your entertainment with 7.1 HD Audio Boost.
- MSI DDR4 Boost ensures that you have smooth and optimized gameplay which devoid crashing. With Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry the board ensures perfect stability and performance.
- 2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. Onboard LEDs for key components will indicate the source of the problem so you know exactly where to look to get it up and running again.
- All MSI PRO series motherboards have SECURITY function in BIOS to protect every private files for no matter business or daily use. Secure boot is a security standard to make sure that a device boots using only software that is trusted.
PRO B560 Series
PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
M.2 Shield Frozr
M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance, Also detecting CPU & GPU temperatures and automatically adjusting fan.
Fully Fan Control
Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
Lightning Gen 4 M.2
MSI lightning Gen 4 PCI-E is the latest and the fastest PCI-E data transfer solution with 64GB/s of transfer bandwidth that has doubled compared to its previous generation. PCIe 4.0 maintains both backward and forward compatibility.
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
The XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) in MSI BIOS are tested and certified by MSI OC LAB. It is easy to enable with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
From HD-A to USB Interface, twice the DAC format from 32-bit/192kHz to 32-bit/384kHz, deliver the highest sound quality. Keep your sound perfect by transmit your audio with pure digital signal.
Core Boost technology combines MSI’s premium layout and digital power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU overclocking.
Secure boot is a security standard to make sure that a device boots using only software that is trusted. When the PC starts, the firmware checks the signature of each piece of boot software, including UEFI firmware drivers, EFI applications, and the operating system. The PC boots while the signatures are valid.
Click BIOS 5
Get more from a loaded BIOS designed for ease of use. Fine-tune the motherboard for gaming performance, efficiency, or overclocking world records!
Resizable BAR (Re-Size BAR) is an advanced PCI Express feature that enables the CPU to access the entire GPU frame buffer at once and improve performance.
|Model||MSI B560M PRO-VDH|
|CPU Support||Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors, 11th Gen Intel Core Processors, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors|
|Chipset||Intel B560 Chipset|
|Memory||4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933 MHz for 10th Gen Intel CPU (by JEDEC & POR)
Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933/ 3200 MHz for 11th Gen Intel CPU (by JEDEC & POR)
Supports Dual-Channel mode
Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Graphics||1x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536 @50Hz, 2048x1280 @60Hz, 1920x1200 @60Hz
1x DisplayPort 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4K 60Hz
1x HDMI 2.0b with HDR port, supports a maximum resolution of 4K 60Hz
|Expansion Slots||1x PCIe x16 slots
-Support PCIe 4.0 for 11th Gen Intel CPU
-Support PCIe 3.0 for 10th Gen Intel CPU
2x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots (From B560 Chipset)
|Storage||6x SATA 6Gb/s ports (From B560 chipset)
2x M.2 slot (Key M)
-Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4 for 11th Gen Intel CPU (From CPU)
-Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA 6Gb/s for 10th Gen Intel CPU (From B560 chipset)
-Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
-M2_2 slot2 (from B560 chipset)
-Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4
-Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Supports Intel Smart Response Technology for Intel Core processors
|LAN||1x Realtek 8125B 2.5Gbps LAN controller|
|Audio||Realtek AL897 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|BackPanel Ports||1x HDMI
1x Mouse / Keyboard
2x USB 2.0
2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps Type-A
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
|Internal I/O Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2x M.2 slots (M-Key)
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (supports additional 2 USB Gen 1 ports)
2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin water-pump fan connector
2x 4-pin system fan connectors
1x Front panel audio connector
2x System panel connectors
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x Clear CMOS jumper
1x TPM module connector
1x Serial port connector
1x Tuning Controller Connector
|LED Features||1x 4-pin RGB LED connector
1x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connector
4x EZ Debug LED
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Dimension||23.6 cm x 20.2 cm|
|Warranty||3 Years Brand Warranty|
|Package Contents||MSI B560M PRO M-ATX Motherboard
2x SATA Cables
MSI Case Badge