- MSI GeForce GTX Ventus XS 4G OC is Powered by NVIDIA Turing architecture with up to 1740 MHz Boost Clock and memory speed of 8Gbps, 896 core units and 4GB of overclocked GDDR5 memory.
- Equipped with traditional fan blade to provide steady airflow to the massive heatsink below. Aluminum extruded heat sink maximizes direct contact area with the GPU and memory in order to transfer heat efficiently. Enhances heat dissipation by guiding the airflow to PCB through heat sink sections.
- The Turing Architecture features concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of its predecessor. Get 1.4X power efficiency over previous generation for a faster, cooler and quieter gaming experience that take advantage of Turing’s advanced graphics features.
- Experience the next level of immersion with the NVIDIA GSync which puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming.
- The GPU comes in with MSI Afterburner, the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
Classy Black & White
Game in style & dare to be different with MSI’s unique VENTUS graphics cards. Inspired by advanced shielding with a classy black & white finish. A fresh new dual fan design, VENTUS proudly displays its industrial shapes in neutral colors to fit any build.
Effective Cooling Design
Aluminum extruded heat sink maximizes direct contact area with the GPU and memory in order to transfer heat efficiently. Enhances heat dissipation by guiding the airflow to PCB through heat sink sections.
MSI APP Player
Developed under an exclusive partnership with BlueStacks, the MSI APP Player brings seamless gaming experience between mobile games and PC platform, and leverages customized features as specific keyboard lighting and better graphics with multi-task works.
The Future of Gaming
The smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display shutter and input lag. Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming.
MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system’s key metrics in real-time. The latest version of MSI Afterburner features OC Scanner for GTX 16 series graphics cards. OC Scanner is an automated function that will find the highest stable overclock settings for your card.
Featuring concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of its predecessor.
Easily upgrade your PC and get game ready with performance that’s up to 2X the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050 on the latest games.
Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your GeForce drivers up to date. And optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all.
|Model||GeForce GTX 1650 VENTUS XS 4G OC|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650|
|Video Memory||4GB GDDR5|
|Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Core Clock||up to 1740 MHz|
|Memory Speed||8 Gbps|
|Recommended Power Supply||300 W|
|Power Consumption||75 W|
|Maximum Display Support||3|
|Output Ports||DisplayPort x 1 (v1.4)
HDMI 2.0b x 1
DVI-D x 1
|Dimensions||177 x 111 x 38 mm|
|Warranty||2 Years of Brand Warranty|