- ARCTIC launches their new all-powerful AIO 360mm liquid which cooler comes with a PWM controlled pump and 3x 120mm ARGB fans providing a static pressure of 1.85mm H2O.
- Equipped with an additional 40mm PWM VRM fan helps cool the motherboard's VRM Chips. This is to prevent overheating of voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15°C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios.
- 24 digital A-RGB LEDs placed along with the fan hubs plus the transparent rotor, with its closed design, provide even and rich illumination.
- The water loop is sealed, therefore no water or additives have to be refilled. The fans can be connected directly to the 38mm thick radiator. Hide the PWM cables of your radiator fans thanks to a well-thought-out cable management system.
- The liquid cooler is designed to have compatibility with Intel's latest LGA 1700 socket, 1200, 115X, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM4 sockets.
- To receive your Free LGA1700 Installation kit please visit: https://www.arctic.de/en/support/lga1700-mounting-kits/
Light Up Your Build
The Liquid Freezer II A-RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new A-RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.
PWM Pumps and Fans
The pump is in-house developed tech and PWM controlled, leading to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.9W at no load, 2.5W under normal load and a maximum of 5.3W under full load for the entire AIO.
High Quality Hoses
The fibre-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II allows installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the coolant from evaporating, so you don't have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system. It hides the PWM cables of your radiator fans thanks to a well thought-out cable management system.
Premium Class Radiator
With 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. This means that a larger amount of water can be used in the circuit, and the cooling surface can be significantly increased.
Smooth VRM Fan
The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15°C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios.
Fan Optimized Static Pressure
High static pressure for improved cooling performance with 1.85mm H2O. The fan comes with high quality plain bearing and the rubber bumpers helps in vibration reduction by 95%.
|Model||Liquid Freezer II 360 A-RGB|
|Fan||3x ARCTIC P12 PWM A-RGB – 120mm Fan|
|Fan Speed||200 – 1800 RPM|
|Fan Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Noise Level||0.3 Sone|
|Voltage / Current||0.08 A / 12 V DC|
|Static Pressure||1.85 mm H2O|
|Connector||Cooler: 4 pin PWM Connector
LEDs: 3 pin 5 V-DI-GND Connector
|VRM Fan||40mm, 1000 - 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)|
|Pump||800 – 2000 RPM (PWM controlled)|
|Power Consumption||0.5W – 2.7W (Pump + VRM Fan)|
|Cold Plate||Copper, Micro-Skived-Fins|
|Thermal Paste||MX-5 (0.8 g)|
|Compatibility||Intel: 1700 (Kit Included), 1200, 115X, 2011-3, 2066
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Radiator Dimensions||398 x 38 x 120 mm|
|Pump Dimensions (without tubes)||98 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm|
|Tube Length||450 mm|
|Warranty||6 Years of Warranty from the Manufacturer|
To claim the warranty for defects in materials or workmanship that have arisen during the warranty period, please contact Arctic Customer Service. Customer Service will provide you with further information on how to process the warranty claim.
Contact Customer Service:
Bevenroder Strasse 149
38108 Braunschweig, Germany
Tel.: 0531 / 60945294
Arctic can only grant claims under this warranty if you send the product along with the original receipt/original proof of purchase showing the date of purchase and the seller to the location specified by Customer Service (for example, to a repair center). The product must be properly packaged to avoid damage during shipping.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the device and Arctic will pay for the cost of sending the repaired or replaced device to you.
Arctic is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.