- ARCTIC launches their new CPU A-RGB Case Fan with P12 PWM PST A-RGB 120mm Fan. The PWM controlled is designed with PST technology which allows that all of your fans listen to one control signal and to stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary.
- The fan provides a rotational speed of up to 2000 rpm at a low noise level of 0.3 Sone. Developed with a motor which is a combination of alloy/lubricant gives reduced friction and noise. This makes the ideal solution for your silent working & gaming environment.
- The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- Comes with 4-pin connector with 4-Pin socket. The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level.
- The P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB has 12 digital A-RGB LEDs in the fan scar. These can be controlled independently of each other and are compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers. The fan can thus be fully illuminated directly via the A-RGB mainboard connector or via an external controller and synchronised with the illumination of other hardware.
0DB Mode - ZERO RPM
The speed of the fan can be throttled down to standstill via PWM. This allows silent operation in IDLE and at the same time guarantees maximum performance when required.
The operating noise of the newly developed ARCTIC motor is barely perceptible even at the lowest speed. In addition, the P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB has rubberised contact surfaces and thus reduces audible vibrations to a minimum.
PWM Sharing Technology
With a wide speed range and the innovative PST, the fan speed of the P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB can be controlled synchronously with all other fans. This reduces noise to a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance.
High Static Pressure
With a focused airflow and a high static pressure, the fan thus guarantees extremely efficient cooling even with increased air resistance and is therefore suitable for use on heat sinks, radiators and filters.
RGB for Full Color Control
With 12 digital A-RGB LEDs in the fan scar, these can be controlled independently of each other and are compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers.
High Quality Bearing
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
|Model||P12 PWM PST A-RGB|
|Size||1x 120mm Fan|
|Control Type||PWM PST (PWM Sharing Technology)|
|Connector||4-Pin-Connector + 4-Pin-Socket|
|Fan Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Fan Speed||0 - 2000 rpm|
|Static Pressure||1.85 mm H₂O|
|Noise Level||0.3 Sone|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Typical Voltage||12V DC|
|Current / Voltage||0.11 A / 12 V|
|Cable Length||400 mm|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Warranty||6 Years of Warranty from the Manufacturer|
Note: TPS will only grant claims under this warranty if the product is purchased in India & imported by TPS TECHNOLOGIES, products imported by any other distributor will be serviced by the importer or Arctic GMBH directly.
You may also submit your warranty claims directly to Arctic GMBH by filling up this form https://support.arctic.de/menu/support.
For detailed steps regarding How to raise ARCTIC Warranty claims, watch this video on YouTube, or please visit https://www.arctic.de/en/support/warranty