10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer CORSAIR.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- The Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW mid tower cabinet is designed with tempered glass side panel and high-airflow front panel with easy cable management and exceptional cooling, with three included CORSAIR AirGuide RGB fans.
- Equipped with spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof.
- Accommodate 2 x 3.5 Inch and 2 x 2.5 inch internal drive bays. Designed with 7 + 2 expansion slots and integrated single 3.5mm audio jack supports most mobile earphones or headphones with MIC.
- The modern front panel I/O panel includes a 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 1 x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.With included Gpu Mount Ready you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
- Supports CPU cooler of up to 170mm height and graphics card up to 360mm, PSU length of Corsair Cabinet is 180mm. It show off your components and with dedicated front ventilation channels for ample airflow.
RAPIDROUTE CABLE MANAGEMENT
Route your major cables through single channel, with a roomy 25m of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, making a clean-looking build easier than ever.
POWERFUL DIRECTED AIRFLOW
Equipped with two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanesTo concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
EXTREME COOLING POTENTIAL
A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof.
PUT YOUR CONNECTIONS WITHIN EASY REACH
The modern front panel I/O panel includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
VERTICAL GPU MOUNT READY
With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a CORSAIR PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately) you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
EASY SLIDE-ON, SLIDE-OFF SIDE PANEL
Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting with an easy slide-on, slide-off attach method.
|Dimensions||453mm x 230mm x 466mm|
|Materials||Steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic|
|I/O Ports||1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port
1 x USB 3.0 port
3.5mm Audio Jack
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|Expansion Slots||7+2 vertical|
|Front||3x 120mm / 2x 140mm|
|Top||2x 120mm / 2x 140mm|
|Fan RGB Effect||Yes|
|Compatibility||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm|
|Max GPU Length||360mm|
|Max CPU Height||170mm|
|Max PSU Height||180mm (220mm if HDD cage removed)|
|Package Contents||CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case
Quick Start Guide