10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer CORSAIR.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- Corsair SF Series SF450 450W PSU comes with 80 Plus Platinum certification. It is designed to deliver 450 Watts at a typical minimum efficiency of 92%.
- The Fully Modular SMPS gives extended connectivity with 4x SATA, 2x 6 PCI-e+2 Pin connectors giving guaranteed universal compatibility with all major motherboards
- Equipped with 92mm FDB fan, the 450 works smartly depending on the load and mode of operation.
- Enabled with Active PFC, the SMPS comes with a bunch of protections including OVP, UVP, OPP, OTP and SCP.
- The modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need. You get to save space and reduce clutter for a cleaner-looking build and improved airflow. CV Series is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
POWER FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED
The SF PLATINUM Series high-density design delivers high efficiency and low noise in a compact SFX form factor without compromising continuous power, reliability, or quality.
INDIVIDUALLY SLEEVED, FULLY MODULAR CABLES
SF PLATINUM Series power supplies come equipped with premium individually sleeved cables featuring a flexible paracord sleeve, ready to become part of your new high-end PC
ZERO RPM FAN MODE
At low and medium loads the SF450 PLATINUM’s cooling fan doesn’t spin until you need it, for near-silent operation.
80 PLUS PLATINUM CERTIFIED
SF PLATINUM power supplies deliver power with over 92% efficiency to keep energy consumption, noise, temperatures, and your power bill low.
SFX-TO-ATX BRACKET INCLUDED
SF PLATINUM Series power supplies include an SFX-to-ATX power supply adapter bracket that allows installation into any ATX compatible case. The new bracket offsets the mounting location, allowing for more space inside any standard ATX chassis, so you can tuck your excess cables out of the airflow path.
INNOVATIVE INTERNAL DESIGN
SF PLATINUM Series power supplies are built around an innovative new internal design which swaps wires for soldered PCBs, delivering superb performance, incredibly stable voltages and ultra-low ripple and electrical noise.
|Model||SF Series SF450|
|Efficiency||80 Plus Platinum Certified|
|PSU Form Factor||SFX|
|Connectors||1 x EPS12V Connector
4 x SATA connector
3 x PATA connector
1 x ATX Connector
2 x PCIe Connector
|Dimension||100mm x 63mm x 125mm|