14 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer DEEPCOOL.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- DEEPCOOL PM650D PSU comes with 80 Plus Gold certification. It is designed to deliver 650 Watts at a typical minimum efficiency of 90%.
- The Non Modular SMPS gives extended connectivity with 2x SATA x3, 3x 4-Pin x3, 3x 6 PCI-e+2 Pin connectors giving guaranteed universal compatibility with all major motherboards.
- Equipped with 120mm Hypro Bearing fan, the PM650D has temperature control function to keep low noise depending on the load and mode of operation.
- Enabled with Active PFC, the SMPS comes with a bunch of protections including Over-Voltage, Over-Current, UVP, OPP, OTP and SCP.
- The PM-D series power supplies are compliant with the 2014 ErP regulations on energy savings and also the IEC 62368-1 for safety standards.
80 PLUS Gold Certified
Get all the power you need with a maximum 90% efficiency to reduce excess energy consumption and waste heat. Built to deliver stable output capacity with high conversion efficiency, the PM750D offers better reliability for your PC system.
For solid power performance and minimal signal noise, the PM-D series PSU features a full-bridge LLC topology with DC-DC conversion and Japanese bulk capacitors that delivers terrific reliability.
Silent High Performance Fan
120mm silent fan has temperature control function to keep low noise. Made to meet modern power supply design standards for consistent voltage stability, each PM-D power supply is also compliant with Intel PSU guidelines that support instant-on power from sleep or standby modes.
Enough Power to go Around
The PM650D features three independent PCIe outputs and two EPS connectors for continuous high quality power that supports the latest high-end graphics cards and motherboards for gaming excellence.
|Efficiency||80 PLUS GOLD Certified up to 90% efficiency|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX 12V V2.4|
|Connectors||1 x Main Power 24(20+4)Pin connector
1x x EPS 12V 8(4+4) pin connectors x1
2x SATA x3
1 x PERIPHERAL 4-pin connectors x3
2x PCI-E (6+2) pin connectors x1
|Dimension||150 × 140 × 86 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|