10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer Intel.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- Leveraging Intel's most advanced 10nm process technology and optimizations, the NUC11TNHi5 is equipped with 4 core 11th generation Intel Core i5 processor with base clock frequency of 2.40 GHz and can be pushed up to 4.20 GHz.
- The Intel NUC11TNHi5 NUC kit gives great visual immersion with integrated graphics processor, supporting 4 displays with HDMI 2.0b and USB-C, Dual DisplayPort 1.4a.
- Equipped with Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 which supports up to 40 Gbps uses a USB Type-C connector which combines PCIe Gen3, DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and provides up to 100W of DC power, all in one cable.
- The system is designed to support Windows 11 and 10 64-bit and expandable memory of up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, making perfect for everyday computing tasks, delivering the performance they need.
- Intel NUC is a mini PC with the power of a desktop, packing features for entertainment, gaming, and productivity in a 4x4 form factor. Enjoy immersive media experience and responsive interaction while consuming a small amount of power relative to a full-sized PC.
The NUC 11 Performance has the ports to connect every last peripheral and keep your data moving at top speed and with triple display support, you can multitask across multiple screens.
Everything You Need
Record and mix music, add animation effects to your video edits, or over-binge your favorite shows in stunning ultra high-def 4K.
Connect up to four monitors or two 4K TVs via HDMI, mini DisplayPort, and two Thunderbolt 3 ports. Or, use the Thunderbolt 3 ports along with three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports to attach other wired accessories like a mouse and keyboard.
Power and Performance with Near Zero Footprint
With the performance and features of a desktop PC in a device that fits in the palm of your hand, the NUC can be positioned almost anywhere from behind a display to tucked discretely in an entertainment centre. With improved cooling, fan noise is minimal which means a quieter experience no matter where the Intel NUC is located.
|Board Form Factor
|UCFF (4" x 4")
|Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
|Supported Operating System
|Windows 11 and 10, 64-bit
|Memory and Storage
|Max Memory Support
|DDR4-3200 1.2V SO-DIMM
|Max Memory Channels
|Intel Iris Xe Graphics
|Dual HDMI 2.0b
Dual DP 1.4a via Type C
|PCI Express Revision
|Gen4 (m.2 22x80 slot)
|PCI Express Configuration
|PCIe x4 Gen 4: M.2 22x80 (key M)
PCIe x1 Gen 3: M.2 22x42 (key B)
PCIe x1: M.2 22x30 (key E)
|M.2 Card Slot (wireless)
|M.2 Card Slot (storage)
|22x80 NVMe (M), 22x42 SATA (B)
|Front: 2x USB 3.2
Rear: 2x USB 4 (type C), 1x USB 3.2, 1x USB 2.0
Internal: 1x USB 3.2 on m.2 22x42 (pins), 2x USB 2.0
|1 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports
|2.5" HDD/SSD + M.2 SATA SSD
|7.1 Digital Surround
3.5mm front Headphone/Microphone Jack
|Intel Ethernet Controller i225-LM
|Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201
|1x Thunderbolt 4
1x Thunderbolt 3
|Hardware Management Features
|117 x 112 x 51mm
|3 Years of Brand Warranty