14 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer Phanteks.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- The Phanteks Eclipse P400A breathes performance with its full metal mesh front panel. Thanks to engineering improvements we have been able to create an Ultra-Fine Performance Mesh that brings the best possible performance while keeping dust from entering the system.
- The single-piece front panel is made from an ultra fine steel mesh. This mesh catches dust, adds structure, strength and is part of P400A seamless design.
- The P400A Mid-Tower Cabinet brings unique capabilities and features to house even the highest end gaming systems in a compact ATX mid-tower chassis.
- The ATX cabinet has improved airflow to keep your system cool. The optimized high airflow mesh front design offers maximum cooling performance.
- The cabinet comes with three Digital-RGB 120mm fans are pre-installed and the built-in fan controller balances noise and performance with the push of a button.
Three Digital-RGB 120mm fans are pre-installed and and the built-in fan controller balances noise and performance with the push of a button.
Easily accessible front I/O featuring 2x USB 3.0, Microphone, Headphone, Power button, Reset Button and D-RGB Color and Mode buttons.
The P400A chassis has improved airflow to keep your system cool. The optimized high airflow mesh front design offers maximum cooling performance.
The P400A supports 2x 3.5" HDDs and 2x 2.5" SDDs out of the box with easy-to-use trays and vibration dampening. There is space for an additional 4x drives with the optional PH-HDDKT_02 brackets.
|Dimensions(L×W×H)||470 x 210 x 465 mm|
|Materials||Steel chassis / Tempered Glass|
|Mainboard Support||Micro ATX / ATX / Mini ITX / E-ATX(up to 272mm wide)|
|Side Panel||Tempered Glass|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|Expansion Slots||7 Slots|
|Front Panel Ports|
|Front Ports||2x USB 3.0, Microphone, Headphone, Power Button, Reset Button, D-RGB Mode, D-RGB color|
|Front||3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm fan|
|Top||2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm fan|
|Rear||1 x 120mm fan|
|Included Fan||3 x 120mm D-RGB fans|
|Max GPU Length||420mm|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||160mm|
|Net Weight||7 Kg|
|Package Contents||Phanteks Eclipse G360A ATX Mid-Tower Cabinet
3 x D-RGB 120mm Fan
2 x 2.5” SSD Covers
2 x 3.5” HDD bracket