- The DTH-1152 provides both pen and touch input in a compact pen display for convenience when reviewing, annotating and applying electronic signatures to digital documents. Users can write, draw, annotate, and sign electronic documents directly on screen.
- The 10.1” Full HD LCD screen has a hardened surface that provides outstanding durability and a paper-like feel. The built-in HDMI video interface also enables the DTH-1152 to be integrated seamlessly into VDI/RDS and Linux systems.
- Optimal user comfort with the 10.1” color Full HD LCD panel that allows easy document viewing and signing, drawing and annotating directly on the screen.
- Intuitive input with multi-touch functionality for easy navigation and support for common gestures and the scratch resistant hardened cover glass that provides easier viewing in different lighting conditions and a paper-like feel.
- The HDMI video interface that allows seamless integration into any system including Citrix, VMware or Linux, and support for VCP (Virtual Com Port) connection for use in legacy VDI/RDS environments.
Wacom DTH-1152 Pen Display
The DTH-1152 provides both pen and touch input in a compact pen display for convenience in reviewing, annotating and applying eSignatures to digital documents.
Users can write, draw, annotate, and sign electronic documents directly on the 10.1" full HD LCD screen with a hardened surface that provides outstanding durability and a paper-like feel.
|Product Type||eSignature Pads|
|Pen pressure levels||1024|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Viewing angles (horizontal/vertical)||170° / 170°|
|Brightness||200 cd/m² (typical)|
|Unique HW ID||Yes|
|User USB Ports||No|
|Video Input||HDMI / VGA|
|Power Supply||Input 100?240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Supported operating systems||Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Mac OSX (10.11, 10.12, and 10.13)
|Kensington security slot||Yes|
|Stand||Integrated stand (landscape 15°/portrait 15°)|
|Cordless, battery-free inking pen||Yes|
|Package Contents||One By Wacom Small Pen Tablet|