10 Days Replacement
This product comes with warranties provided by the brand/manufacturer Xtrfy.
This product is eligible for return or replacement as per Return and Replacement policy
This product is eligible for a free standard shipping. Check delivery estimates using the pincode tool on this page.
Once order is placed, our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding next steps.
Not a physical product hence shipping is not applicable. Service to be availed/activated through our support teams.
This product must be orders via online payment methods during check-out.
- The M4 is a part of Xtrfy’s Project 4, is the first ultra-light gaming mouse with an ergonomic, right-handed design, uniquely constructed to weight less without compromising on shape and feel.
- The M4 RGB gaming mouse outfitted with a 16000 DPI Pixart 3389 optical gaming sensor, 125–1000 Hz polling rate and 400 IPS for top-grade performance.
- Equipped with pro-grade Omron switches are standard for the M4, housed under the left and right buttons and rated for 20 million+ keypresses. On the inside, the glowing Xtrfy logo is surrounded by nothing but quality components.
- M4 comes with Xtrfy EZcord cable, composed of durable yet flexible material, the cable doesn't pull your way through the map, and doesn't make precision aiming a pain.
- The M4 features 100% PTFE skates with rounded edges for smoother glide, while its matte UV coating in combination with the whole structure make for a steadier grip.
Pixart 3389 sensor
The M4 Wired mouse is built to perform. Comes with Pixart 3389 sensor and Pro player-optimized Omron switches, rated for 20+ Million clicks.
The M4 features 100% PTFE skates with rounded edges for smoother glide, while its matte UV coating in combination with the hole-structure make for a steadier grip.
To make smooth swipes even smoother, M4 wired mouse comes with the Xtrfy EZcord which is Softer, lighter and more flexible.
The M4 is not just designed to be extremely light. It’s built only 69 grams, on creating the best lightweight gaming mouse rather than cutting down on durability to get rid of a few extra grams.
Arm 32-Bit Micro Controller
The M4 gaming mouse is powered by an ARM 32-bit microcontroller for uncompromising speed and stability.
Dust and Splash Resistant
The inside of the M4 Wired mouse covered in conformal coating to protect the components against dust, splashes and LAN night mishaps.
With customizable lighting, it’s easy to add your personal touch to the M4. Choose your color and switch between numerous LED effects.
|1.8 m Xtrfy EZcord
|Ergonomic, patent pending
|Optical Pixart 3389
|Adjustable RGB LED
|Polling rate settings
|69 g (excluding cable)
|120 x 68 x 39 mm
|1 Year of Brand Warranty